Function: Remove heavy dirt, grease, road film, brake dust and scuff marks
Surfaces: Wheels & tires
pH: > 13
Formulation: Water-based solution
Corrosiveness: High (caustic)
- Safe for use on all wheel types including PVD
- Non-acid product that safely cleans wheels and tires in one step
- Extremely effective in removing brake dust from alloy and clearcoated wheels
- Quickly cleans tires and brightens whitewalls
- Contains alkalis and surfactants which loosen stubborn dirt and grime
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- Dilute one part product with 4 parts water (1:4).
- For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surface before applying product.
- Spray product directly on both wheel and tire.
- Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary. NOTE: Use only a soft wash mitt when cleaning PVD wheels.
- Agitate product on tire with stiff bristled brush.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheels, tires and surrounding surfaces.
CLEANING PVD Wheels:
When cleaning PVD wheels, always use acid-free products. For best results, use a wash mitt or Wheel Woolie. To prevent dulling the finish, avoid using traditional stiff bristle brushes.
For more information on PVD wheels, visit: http://www.g-chrome.com/who-are-you/our-process/