Function: Light Cut Clay Bar
Surfaces: Paint, chrome, aluminum, plastic and glass
Formulation: Blend of synthetic rubbers
- Can be safely used on paint, chrome, aluminum, plastic and glass
- Increases adhesion of waxes and polishes to painted surfaces
- Effectively removes paint overspray, tree sap, bird droppings and other surface contaminants
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
- Examine the clay bar to ensure that it's free of contaminants.
- Generously mist the surface being treated with a mild soap solution.
- Lightly rub the bar over the surface, working length-wise with the panel.
- For best results, keep the vehicle's surface saturated throughout the process, and knead the bar periodically to ensure it's surface remains clean.
- Pressure rinse all areas treated.