Function: Weatherproof and Reduces Road Noise
Surfaces: Under Chassis
Formulation: Blend of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resins
- Helps extend vehicle life by weatherproofing and insulating vehicle's underbody
- Prevents contact between debris and exposed parts of the car like the underbody and wheel wells
- Improves driving experience by reducing road noise
- Resists abrasion, increasing life of protection
- Rubbery finish which prevents further damage, rust, or even moisture seeps.
- Complies with VOC restrictions nationwide
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
- Ensure vehicle is clean and dry before applying product.
- Apply product with a spray gun designed for undercoating application. The type of gun used will depend on the size of container the product is drawn from.
- Use at a 90 degree angle:
- All exposed sheet metal (gas tank, etc.)
- Body floor supports
- Wheel housings
- Gravel shields
- Inner boxed sections
- Brake and gas lines
- Wheel well and lip areas (apply lightly)
- Ensure the following are not sprayed:
- Any part of the drive train (engine, transmission, drive shaft)
- Any part of the exhaust system
- Brake pads
Precaution: Do not allow product to freeze.