Function: Mild Polish & Protectant
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
Color: Creamy White
- Quickly removes light to moderate scratches, oxidation and swirl marks, minimizing buffing time
- Buffs easily, and residue easy to remove
- Generates deep, rich shine
- Effective when applied by hand
- Creates barrier that protects paint from UV rays and surface contaminants
- Very little product needed, which prevents pads from becoming saturated
VOC Compliant: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
High Speed Buffer
- Start with the roof, and proceed to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2' x 2' area with a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dries, applying light, even pressure.
- Clean pad regularly with pad spur.
Orbital Buffer, Or By Hand
- Apply product evenly over painted surface with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator pad, and allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonnet or soft polishing cloth.