Function: Metal Polish
Surfaces: Chrome, aluminum, magnesium, stainless steel and fiberglass surfaces
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
- Restores showroom shine to chrome, aluminum, magnesium, stainless steel and fiberglass surfaces
- Specially formulated abrasives remove dirt, grime, oxidation and tarnish
- Leaves behind silicone film to protect surface against further oxidation
- Can be applied by hand or, for maximum shine, with a high speed buffer
VOC Compliant: Yes
High Speed Buffer
- Start with the roof, and proceed to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2' x 2' area with a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dries, applying light, even pressure.
- Clean pad regularly with pad spur.
Orbital Buffer, Or By Hand
- Apply product evenly over painted surface with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator pad, and allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonnet or soft polishing cloth.