Function: Heavy Duty General Purpose Cleaner
Surfaces: Vehicle exteriors & interiors
Formulation: Water-based solution
Corrosiveness: High (caustic)
- Multi-use formula great for exterior and interior applications
- VOC compliant and VOC-free
- Formulated with CleanGredients® listed surfactants
- Glycol ether and solvent-free
- Concentrated formula reduces usage costs
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch. Do not use in direct sunlight. If necessary, cool the surface by rinsing with cool water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Do not use on leather.
- If using on vinyl, test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Wear protective goggles, gloves and apron.
Exterior Surfaces (Engine, Grillwork, Rocker Panels, Wheel Wells):
- Mix 1 part product with 10 parts water (1:10).
- Spray product to surface and allow to dwell for 1-3 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Agitate if necessary and rinse thoroughly.
Interior Surfaces (Carpet, Fabric Seats, Seat Belts):
- Mix 1 part product with 15 parts water (1:15) in a bucket, and agitate to generate foam.
- Apply foam to fabric with towel or brush. To minimize soaking, do not apply solution.
- Scrub fabric with a microfiber towel, cleaning entire panel.
- Towel dry, then thoroughly vacuum are cleaned.