- Low dust formula with long working window
- Abrasives break down for a high gloss
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Water Based: Yes
1. Shake bottle before use.
2. Sand surface to P1000 or finer then wipe clean.
3. Using only a small amount in each area, polish with a Car Brite polishing pad at a low speed for 10 seconds exerting increased pressure while tilting the buffer.
4. With light pressure, polish area with flat pad for 20-40 seconds.
5. Remove any residue with a clean, microfiber towel.
For great results: Polish with Car Brite SELECT Polish and seal with Car Brite SELECT Sealer Wax.
Cutting Compound: CBA008 6.5" Heavy Cut Foam Pad, CBA0011 6.5" Lamb's Wool Cutting and Polishing Pad
Polish: CBA009 6.5" Medium Polish Foam Pad, CBA0011 6.5" Lamb's Wool Cutting and Polishing Pad
Sealer Wax: CBA0010 6.5" Final Finish Foam Pad
FLEX Rotary Polisher CBA0017
FLEX Positive-drive Orbital Polisher CBA0018
FLEX Random Orbital Polisher CBA0019