Function: Heavy scratch and oxidation remover
Surfaces: Painted surfaces
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
Color: Light cream
- Aluminum oxide formula provides extended range of abbrasiveness for multi-stage polishing in one step.
- Silicone-free formula is safe for body shops
- Low-dust formula for easy clean-up
- Clearcoat safe
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Prior to use: Shake product prior to using. Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
1. Apply small amount of product directly on painted surface when using a rotary high-speed polisher or directly to pad if using a dual-action polisher.
2. Buff a 2' x 2' area with polisher (2200 rpm, or less) and cutting pad keeping pad flat on the surface, not allowing product to dry, until scratches are no longer visible and surface appearance is consistent. Add a small amount of product if necessary. Use a cross-hatch pattern if using a dual-action polisher.
3. Remove residue with clean, soft cloth. Inspect for consistency and repeat step 2 if necessary.
Tip: Clean foam pad regularly with foam pad brush and wool pads with a pad spur.