- Car Brite's most aggressive acid-based cleaner, formulated for metal wheels
- Contains strong mineral acids which clean and brighten without excessive scrubbing
- Quickly removes brake dust and road film, reducing labor costs
- Use caution with softer metals, and should not be used on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum, or anodized wheels.
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
1. Mix one part product with four parts water (1:4).
2. For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surfaces before applying product.
3. Spray product directly on wheel and let dwell for 30 seconds.
4. Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
5. Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
6. When cleaning tire, also apply alkaline cleaner to wheel to neutralize any traces of acid remaining on wheel.
Do not allow product to dry on surface
Wear protective glasses and gloves when using product
Frequent applications may damage certain wheels