Function: Remove heavy dirt, grease, road film, brake dust and oxidation
Surfaces: Metal, coated and plastic wheels
Formulation: Water-based solution containing acid
Corrosiveness: High (acidic)
- Cleans and brightens wheels without excessive scrubbing
- Quickly removes brake dust and road film, reducing labor costs
- Heavy duty product that can be safely used on most wheel types
- DO NOT USE on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum or anodized wheels.
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- Use product undiluted or dilute 1:1.
- For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surface before applying product.
- Spray product directly on wheel and let dwell for 30 seconds
- Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
- When cleaning the tire, also apply Exterior Cleaner / Degreaser or Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner to the wheel to neutralize any traces of acid that remain.
DO NOT USE on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum or anodized wheels.