Function: Heavy Compound
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
- Removes medium to heavy scratches and oxidation
- Very little product needed, which prevents pads from becoming saturated
- Good buffability, and generates little splatter
- Does not contain silicone, and will not "fish eye" freshly applied paint
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
1. Start with roof, then proceed to hood, trunk and sides.
2. Apply small amount of product directly on painted surface.
3. While product is wet, buff a 2'x 2' area with high speed buffer (1800 rpm, or less) and cutting pad. Keep pad flat on painted surface and buff until product dry, applying light, even pressure. Clean pad regularly with pad spur.
4. Remove residue with clean, soft cloth.