Function: Medium Duty Acid Wheel Cleaner
Surfaces: Metal, coated and plastic wheels
Formulation: Water-based solution containing acid
Corrosiveness: High (acidic)
VOC Compliant: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- Contains strong mineral acids which clean and brighten without excessive scrubbing
- Quickly removes brake dust and road film, reducing labor costs
- Versatile product that can be safely used on a variety of wheel types
- DO NOT USE on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum or anodized wheels.
- Use product undiluted, or dilute 1:1.
- For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surfaces before applying product.
- Spray product directly on wheel and let dwell for 30 seconds.
- Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
- When cleaning tire, also apply alkaline cleaner to wheel to neutralize any traces of acid remaining on wheel.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface
- Wear protective glasses and gloves when using product
- Frequent applications may damage certain wheels