Function: Bio-Enzymatic Interior Cleaner
Surfaces: Carpets and upholstery
Formulation: Water-based solution containing acid
- Contains enzymes which break down protein-based stains so common to vehicle interiors (food, blood, grass, coffee, etc.)
- Contains mild surfactants and solvents effectively cleans a variety of interior surfaces without leaving residue
- Water soluble solvents dissolve grease and other petroleum-based contaminants
- Concentrated formula reduces usage costs
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Phosphate Free: No
Water Based: Yes
- Thoroughly vacuum area to be treated.
- Mix one part product with four parts water (1:4).
- Brush fabric with upholstery brush to separate fibers.
- Lightly spray product on fabric to be cleaned, and allow to dwell for several minutes.
- Agitate with upholstery brush, cleaning entire panel.
- Towel dry, then thoroughly vacuum area cleaned.
NOTE: Use 1:30 (one part Brite Spot, 30 parts water) when used as an enzyme-based extraction fluid