Function: One Step Finishing Polish & Wax
Surfaces: Painted surfaces
- Polishes and waxes in one-step.
- Quickly removes light surface imperfections, oxidation and swirl marks.
- Generates deep, lasting gloss.
- Creates durable barrier that protects paint from UV rays and surface contaminants.
- Provides long lasting resistantance against car wash detergents.
- Buffs easily, and residue is easy to remove.
- Reduced white out.
Can be applied by hand, orbital buffer or high speed buffer.
VOC Compliant: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
High Speed Buffer
Note: For best results, use with Car Brite GREEN HEX pad. (Part Number: 729166)
- Start with the roof, and proceed to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2' x 2' area with a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dries, applying light, even pressure.
- Clean pad regularly.
Orbital Buffer, Or By Hand
- Apply product evenly over painted surface with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator pad, and allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonnet or soft polishing cloth.