Function: Acid Metal Brightener
Surfaces: Chrome-plated, magnesium and aluminum. Great for diamond plate.
Formulation: Water-based solution containing acid
Corrosiveness: High (acidic)
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- An aggressive acid-based cleaner, formulated for chrome-plated, magnesium and alumimum wheels
- Contains a blend of phosphoric and hydrofluoric acid that quickly cleans and brightens without excessive scrubbing
- Quickly removes brake dust, rust and road film, reducing labor costs
- Use caution with softer metals, and should not be used on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum, plastic or anodized wheels.
Chrome-plated: One part product with one part water (1:1)
Magnesium: One part product with five parts water (1:5)
Alumimum: One part product with fifteen parts water (1:15)
1. For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surfaces before applying product.
2. Spray product directly on wheel and let dwell for 30 seconds.
3. Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
4. Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
5. When cleaning tire, also apply alkaline cleaner to wheel to neutralize any traces of acid remaining on wheel.
Do not allow product to dry on surface
Wear protective glasses and gloves when using product
Frequent applications may damage certain wheels