Function: Cleaner/Degreaser Enhancer
Surfaces: Engine, engine compartment, wheel wells, door & trunk jambs, gas cap compartment, rocker panels and
Formulation: Solvent-based solution
- Formulated to be mixed with Blue Max (E004) to produce thick, clinging gel
- Especially effective when degreasing heavy truck engine compartments
- Active solvents dissolve heavy petroleum-based contaminants
- Fortified surfactants loosen and remove stubborn dirt and grime
- Concentrated formula reduces usage costs
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Solvent Based: Yes
- Mix 1 part Blue Max with 2 parts The Converter in spray bottle.
- Wet down surrounding painted surfaces with cool water.
- Generously spray engine & allow to dwell several minutes.
- Then apply product to inner hood, wheel wells, door and trunk jambs and gas cap compartment.
- Pressure rinse areas sprayed in reverse order of application (allowing product to dwell on engine longest).
- Pressure rinse engine last. Avoid the hoodliner, and don't saturate electronic components.