Function: Final step finishing polish
Surfaces: Painted surfaces
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
- Aluminum oxide formula provides extended range of abbrasiveness for multi-stage polishing in one step.
- Silicone-free formula is safe for body shops
- Low-dust formula for easy clean-up
- Clearcoat safe
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Prior to use:
- Shake product prior to using.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply small amount of product directly on painted surface when using a rotary high-speed polisher or directly to pad if using a dual-action polisher.
- Buff a 2' x 2' area with polisher (3600 rpm, or less) and polishing/finishing pad keeping pad flat on the surface, not allowing product to dry, until scratches are no longer visible and surface appearance is consistent. Add a small amount of product if necessary. Use a cross-hatch pattern if using a dual-action polisher.
- Remove residue with clean, soft cloth. Inspect for consistency and repeat step 2 if necessary.
- Clean foam pad regularly with foam pad brush and wool pads with a pad spur.
- A dual-action polisher is recommended for this product.