Function: Fabric Cleaner, Protectant & Deodorizer
Surfaces: Carpets and upholstery
Formulation: Water-based solution
Fragrance: Fresh Water
- Quickly removes a wide variety of contaminants from carpets and upholstery
- Leaves protective barrier that prevents staining and re-soiling
- Contains OdorSynthesis®, a proven deodorizer that encapsulates airborne malodor molecules and those embedded in interior surfaces
- Will not discolor seat fabrics when used properly
- Ready-to-use product extremely easy to use
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
Phosphate Free: Yes
NPE Free: Yes
Water Based: Yes
- Thoroughly vacuum fabric to remove loose dirt.
- Dry brush entire fabric panel in one direction (not in circles) with a stiff bristled upholstery brush.
- Lightly mist product on entire fabric panel (not just soiled section) and allow to dwell for 3 - 5 minutes. Do not saturate panel.
- Agitate product directionally (not in circles) over entire panel until foam appears, ensuring "lay" of fabric's nap is uniform. If soiling is heavy, brush fabric in opposite direction ("crosshatch" pattern), with brush wrapped in microfiber towel.
- Wipe the fabric dry directionally (not in circles) with a clean, microfiber towel.
- Thoroughly revacuum area cleaned.
- If stain not completely removed, repeat process.
- Be sure to clean entire fabric panel. Spot treating can result in color disparity with surrounding fabric
- Do not use on leather seats or interior plastics